What is Chemical Peel™?
Chemical peel, a means of exfoliation, can improve skin texture, scarring, melasma, and large pores. Exfoliation is the removal of the outermost layer of skin. It speeds up the process of regenerating healthy and rejuvenated skin. This treatment is done by applying an acid to the problem area. The type of acid and it's strength which is depended on the skin condition. Chemical peels can be used on the face and many parts of the body.
We provide superficial and medium-depth chemical peels. Deep peels are replaced by lasers and other modern technologies.
We offer numerous chemical peels for different skin concerns:
- Trichloroacetic (TCA) peel (100% trichloroacetic acid)
- Lactic peel (30% lactic acid)
- Glycolic peel (20% glycolic acid)
- Melanostop peel (6% phytic acid, 10% resorcinol, 20% azelaic acid)
- Jessner peel (8% citric acid, 14% salicylic acid, 14% lactic acid)